This limited warranty begins on the original date of purchase, and is valid only on products purchased and used in the United States and Canada. To receive warranty service, the purchaser must contact Chairs4Gaming for problem determination and service procedures. The original dated bill of sale must be presented upon request as proof of purchase to Chairs4Gaming.
All seating is covered under warranty for the life of the product under normal use. Chairs4Gaming does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, textures of covering materials.
Normal use for seating is defined as 8 hours a day, 5 days a week with a weight capacity not to exceed the limit set on the product's description.
To receive warranty service, you must (1) first follow the procedures outlined below, in the product manual and in online help resources, and (2) if these procedures do not resolve the problem, contact Chairs4Gaming at the number provided below for problem determination and service procedures. Warranty service can only be performed by Chairs4Gaming. Chairs4Gaming will not reimburse for any service performed by others. The original dated bill of sale, or a substitute proof of purchase acceptable at Chairs4Gaming's sole option in accordance with applicable law, must be presented upon request as proof of purchase.
|Brand||Warranty on parts||Warranty on frame|
|Respawn||2 years||5 years|
|AKRacing||5 years||10 years|
|Anda Seat||6 years||Lifetime|
|Cougar Gaming||1 year||1 year|
|Ewin||2 years||10 years|
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership
- Damage resulting from shipment, which will be handled under separate terms
- Damage resulting from storage of product in unsuitable environments or conditions, alteration, unauthorized repair, infestation, misuse, abuse, accident, acts of God, natural causes, and/or exceeding listed capacities
- Damage resulting from products not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product specifications, instructions, and warnings, including, but not limited to, weight capacity.
- Products used for rental purposes
- Colorfastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials
- Failure to provide reasonable and necessary installation, use, and maintenance, including weight limit (per product instructions)
- Transportation and labor costs associated with warranty replacements
- Modifications or attachments to the product not approved by the manufacturer
- Customer’s Own Material (COM) fabric and Customer’s Own Laminate (COL)